The Alive Center partners with other local small businesses, non for profits, programs, teachers, practitioners and members of the community to create a partner marketplace.
Our Partners utilize the Center as their own brick and mortar to bring their offerings talents and gifts to the teens as well as the entire community. You will find our partners offer programs, services and products that are aligned with our mission. These partnerships assist with the overall support of the teen center.
Partner marketplace requirements:
- Must be willing to offer services 4 times each year to teen community voluntarily based on need of activity
- Offer fee or free based class, workshop, activity or event to community consistently
- All services must be aligned with supporting the Alive Center Mission
What our Partners Receive:
- Significant discount on Space Rentals for their mission
- Marketing support
- Community environment
- Business development support
- Advertising on website and SM material
- Exclusive access to our built up loyal community
- Preferred opportunities for partnered events ie: Dare to be Rare Girl and Women Empowerment Event
Our Market Partners